Saint George’s Church
The church was built in the retrospective Russian style in 1856 in the village of Losk with funds allocated by the tsarist government. By 1864, a three-tiered bell tower was erected. It is crowned by a hipped roof decorated with an onion dome. Near the church of St. George in Losk there is an abandoned cemetery of German soldiers who died during the First World War, as well as a spring with healing water.