Peter and Paul Church
It was built in 1840 by the famous Minsk architect Struyev in the retrospective-Russian style on the site of a wooden church at the expense of the owners of the Uzda city – Zavisha family. In 1905, this temple underwent a major renovation. The main decoration of the interior is carved iconostases covered with gilding. The Peter and Paul Church in Uzda remained active even in Soviet times.