Holy Cross Church
Built in 1798, the brick fence with the entrance gate, as well as powerful columns and small fragments of brickwork have been preserved to this day. The building is surrounded by a brick fence, and a stone apse has been preserved in the backyard. In Soviet times, like most religious buildings, the church was converted. Now the Holy Cross Church is located in a new building.