Chapel-tomb of the Zavish family
The pyramid tomb of the Zavish family (the second half of the 19th century), is one of the most original monuments of Belarusian architecture. The stone tomb of the ancient and influential family of Zavisha was erected in 1800 by General Kazimir Zavisha. It consisted of two levels: the upper one was intended for prayers, the lower one was used as a crypt. Previously, there were three rows of graves in the crypt. Now there are no burials left here.