Cathedral of the XVI century is a rare architectural monument of the Renaissance period for Belarus. For hundreds of years, the temple many times has changed its purpose.
It was here that the Bible of Simon Budny was reprinted in 1572. Budny was an educator and philosopher, an ardent supporter of humanistic ideas and the democratization of the church, In the XVII century, the Calvin cathedral served as a Catholic church, and a little later it became a chapel-tomb of the Zavish family. In 2017, the ashes of Maria Magdalena Radziwill (nee Zavisha) were temporarily placed in the Calvin cathedral in the village of Pervomaisk.