St. John the Baptist Church
This is the main attraction of the Vishnevets, the temple was founded in 1742. The construction was carried out by the efforts of the Benedictine Order, to which Nikolai Radziwill donated these lands back in the 16th century. In 1852, the church in the village of Vishnevets was rebuilt, a stone fence appeared around the church site, as well as a brama-belfry. The architecture of the building shows elements of the Baroque.