Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
The history of the brick church in the village of Naliboki begins in 1636, it was built according to the idea and at the expense of Albrecht Radziwill. The church was completely destroyed several times. The renovated church was opened in 1994 and for a long time was considered the largest brick church in Belarus. The whole village took part in its construction and improvement, the altar was painted by a local artist.