Church of the Ascension of the Virgin Mary
The church in the village of Derevnoye was erected in 1590 as a Calvinist cathedral. In the 1630s, at the expense of Wojciech Selyava, the church was rebuilt into a Catholic church. During the 17th and 18th centuries, a hospital and a school operated at the temple. The temple was restored several times. The architecture of the temple combines features of the Gothic style and the Renaissance.