The Folvarok Pogost belonged to Dominik Radziwill, then representatives of the old German count family of Wittgenstein lived here. One of them in 1842 mentioned a watermill in the Churchyard during the inventory of property. In 1902, Mr. Gershenson laid a brick mill, which produced the first flour in 1908. Near the mill there was a bridge over the lake, and behind it the pansky park, in which trees of rare breeds and the most beautiful varieties of Persian lilac grew. Chronicles tell that residents from all over the district came to the Churchyard to grind grain: from Slutsk, Lyuban, Kopyl. During the war, the mill was destroyed, but after it was restored, a diesel engine was even installed here. When flour began to be produced by production, the mill was closed in 1965 as unnecessary.