In the village of Krasnevo, the building of the old distillery, which was founded in 1875 by the landowner Mikhail Grigoryevich Pokrevsky, has been preserved. The first product produced here was potato wine, which was highly valued by the locals and exported to Poland. After 1917, a distillery began operating here. The vinegar factory appeared here in 1959. Nearby there is a windmill built in the pre-war period, inside which there is a museum of village antiquities.