Church in the name of the Holy Life-Giving Trinity
Показать на карте
The church in the name of the Holy Life-Giving Trinity in the village of Blon was built in 1826 in the classical style. The ancient iconostasis, painted in the classical style and decorated with carvings, has been preserved in the temple.
© 2023 Все права защищены | Минская правда