In the XIV century, a powerful wooden fortification with a high wall and towers appeared here. Subsequently, it was owned by representatives of various gentry families. The last of them were the Oginsky ones. At the beginning of the XVIII century, the Molodechno Castle turned into a stone palace, where there was even a greenhouse. During the war of 1812, the palace was partially destroyed and was not restored again. Currently, only the foundations and traces of basements remain of the palace.