Sventorzhetsky Manor In the village of Malinovshchina, the estate of the XIX century princes of Sventorzhetsky has been preserved. There was a manor house, an outbuilding, a chapel, a distillery, flour, starch, yeast factories, an extensive farm yard, a park. At the end of the XIX century, a family tomb with a chapel was built on the estate. In 1898, the first owner and creator of the estate, Mikhail Sventorzhetsky, was reburied here. Today, a residential building, an outbuilding, and a brovar have been preserved. The territory of the estate complex belongs to the Malinovshchyzna distillery.