Church of the Ordination of the Most Holy Theotokos
Built in the village of Gruzdovo in 1871, the church is an architectural monument of folk wooden architecture. The church is made entirely of wood, in classical forms for churches of the late 19th century. The shrine of the temple is the miraculous icon of the Mother of God of Gruzdovskaya of the early 15th century. Old-timers say that in the old days, people came to worship the icon not only from Belarusian villages and cities, but also from Ukrainian, Russian, Bulgarian, Czech.