Spaso-Preobrazhensky Cathedral (Calvin collection)
One of the most striking and recognizable monuments of the defensive architecture of Belarus, the cathedral was built in 1577 by Jan Glebovich. The architecture of the cathedral combines the features of Gothic and Renaissance. Its powerful six-tiered tower with a hipped completion rises to a height of 35 meters. The austere interior with a vaulted ceiling has never been painted. The crypt under the altar of the temple served as the ancestral tomb of the Glebovichi.