Ethnographic complex “Mlyn” (“Mill”)
The complex includes four buildings: a steam mill (mlyn), a hut of import workers, a barn (sviran) and a blacksmith shop. The mill was built in 1910 and operated until 1989. In the 1990s, it was restored and became part of the museum complex. Near the mill, theatrical performances with the participation of a Miller (Mlynar), performances of folk folklore ensembles, battle performances are arranged.