Church of St. Nicholas in Logoysk
The stone church was built in 1866. In 1907, the icon of the Mother of God, which was considered lost, was returned to Logoysk, which the locals have long revered as miraculous. In the 80s of the twentieth century, the church was painted by icon painters from Sergiev Posad. The altar was decorated with scenes of the Holy Eucharist, and fragments from the book of John the Theologian “The Apocalypse”appeared on the walls of the church. This is the only shrine in Belarus where this theme is used for painting. Today, the church is divided into winter, warmer, and summer parts. There is a spring with healing water right next to the temple, and it was consecrated in 2005. The water temperature in Krinitsa is the same at any time of the year.