The Church of the Holy Life-Giving Trinity in d.Telyadovichi
The Holy Trinity Church in the village of Telyadovichi is the oldest wooden Orthodox church in the Kopylsky district, a monument of wooden architecture of the neo-Russian style. The church was built in 1792 at the expense of the Bernardine convent as a church. In 1868, due to dilapidation, the church was rebuilt and consecrated as an Orthodox church. In 1910, the church was renovated and upholstered with a figured board. In the church there is an icon with the relics of the holy Martyr Boniface, to whom they pray for deliverance from drunkenness, as well as an icon of St. Euphrosyne of Polotsk. It is included in the State List of Historical and Cultural Values of the Republic of Belarus.