Trinity Church

53.065601, 26.642001
Show on the map

The church was first mentioned in 1450. Already at the beginning of the 17th century, the temple was painted on an engraving of a Dumpling created by Tomasz Makowski. At the beginning of the 18th century, the church was plundered by the Swedes, in 1810 it burned, but it was restored at the expense of Nikolai Josef Radziwill, a sculpture of Christ was placed in a niche above the entrance. The church has not survived to our times, the new Trinity Church in the city began to be built in the 2000s.