The Elenskys ‘ estate in the village of Tucha
The cloud was first mentioned in the middle of the XVI century as the possession of the mother of Zhigimont II August, already in 1575 the place became part of the Radziwills ‘ possessions. The Elenskys, its last owners, came here in the XVIII century. At the end of the XVIII century, a central manor house was built and a park was laid. In the XIX century, Kazimir Yelensky became the owner, it was under him in 1876 that the size of the estate reached an area of over 1700 hectares. A brovar, a water mill with a modern system of park ponds, and a tavern were built on the territory of the estate. A huge T-shaped barn is still in use. The forge stands out especially, which has still preserved pilasters, curbs, arched decorations.