The building of the former hospital
The old hospital was built when the Russian-Japanese war began. The Art Nouveau building with some neo-Gothic elements belonged to the Nesvizh ordination of the Radziwills, the hospital buildings housed several dozen patients. The hospital operated until 1917, then it was closed for several years due to lack of funding. In 1995, the building was restored.