Holy Resurrection Church
This is the only surviving architectural monument of the XVII century in Kletsk. Marshal Stanislav Kazimir Radziwill allocated a building in the center of Kletsk for the Dominican monastery, and on May 24, 1683, the church was solemnly built. Already on June 6, 1684, the church was consecrated under the title of the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary. In 1937, the church was badly damaged by a fire, it began to be revived from the late 1980s.