Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary
The stone church in Borisov was built in 1823 on the site of the wooden church of 1642, which burned down at the beginning of the XIX century. Priest Anufriy Gzovsky made a lot of efforts to revive the church. The current Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary was built in the style of late classicism. In the main altar there is a miraculous image of the Mother of God with a baby.