Cathedral of the Resurrection of Christ
The construction of the Resurrection Cathedral was started in September 1871. In October 1874, the first divine service was held in the church, at which the Minsk governor was present together with high-ranking clergy. The Resurrection Cathedral in Borisov, designed by engineer Peter Merkulov, is one of the brightest examples of the pseudo-Russian style, which is characterized by a spectacular multi-dome composition, an abundance of decorative elements: kokoshnikov, corner columns, platbands. An integral part of the temple complex is the brama bell tower, which was erected in 1907 on the initiative of the then church elder Neil Burtsev.