The Corpus Christi Church
In the village of Bogushevichi there is the Corpus Christi Church – an example of neo-Gothic architecture of the XIX century. In 1869, the church was re-consecrated and began to bear the name of St. Daniel. In 1919, St. Daniel’s Church was returned to the Catholics. In Soviet times, the church was not damaged, but services were not conducted in it. In 1989, a fire broke out in its walls, since the beginning of the 2000s, its restoration has been carried out, every year the temple becomes more and more well-groomed. Services are held in the church with a modest interior decoration.